The compound, by virtue of the nature of the CoESPU – as a training center and a doctrinal hub & think tank, is structured to provide the best training experience to its trainees and to effectively develop research activities.
The facilities include:
- media enabled classrooms;
- MaGISTrA(Modeling and Gaming Information Simulation Training Area) or multi-media enabled Joint Operations Crisis Center;
- a “training house” or “shoot house”, enabled for the use of blank cartridges;
- 100 meter indoor shooting range (up to NATO 7.62);
- external training areas;
- dedicated Wi-Fi connection and internet point;
- multiple sanctuaries for different creeds;
- general services (barber, laundry, etc.) and medical assistance;
- accommodationsto host up to 300 trainees and personnel.