DURATION: 2 weeks
The course is designed to train high rank personnel for conducting activity of Strategic Advising at Ministerial level or at the top of a Police Force.
Maximum 10 units.
Is addressed to Officers and Functionaries with a good knowledge of the English language.
- definition of Capacity Building;
- definition and General Aspects of Strategic Advising;
- differences between Strategic Advising and MMA;
- principles of working as an Adviser;
- Local Ownership;
- coping with challenges;
- Actions Sustainability, short and long term Institutional Strengthening;
- prepare an Advise Plan;
- assessing Local Capacity;
- identifying the agents of change;
- how to transfer Knowledge;
- how to establish a good relationship with the Adviser;
- coordinating with the other actors;
No scheduled edition
No past edition