In accordance with art.13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR ), we inform those interacting with the web services of the Center of Excellence for Stability Police Units of Vicenza (CoESPU), accessible from "http://www.coespu.org", corresponding to the initial CoESPU official website’s page, that the personal data collected will be processed and stored according to the following procedures.
It should also be noted that the interested party has the rights set out in paragraph 7; these rights can be exercised by contacting the CoESPU directly.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
1 THE "CONTROLLER" OF THE PROCESSING
The "controller" of the processing is the Director pro tempore of theCenter of Excellence for the Stability Police Units (CoESPU) of Vicenza.
2 PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The collected data are used for the management of the website’s users and to allow a more effective and practical use of it as well as to make anonymous statistics.
In particular, with reference to the alumni, the data collected will be used to build a community of former visitors and to provide a qualitative assessment of the courses held at the center.
Communications about new material of professional interest, questionnaires for updating contacts and evaluations on courses carried out according to the activity performed can be sent to former students to the electronic port provided.
3 PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned CoESPU headquarters and are only handled by technical staff of the Office in charge of processing and, occasionally, by personnel employed to carry out maintenance operations.
No data from the web service is communicated or released.
4 TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
4.1 NAVIGATION DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal use, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but because of its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, enable users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to monitor its correct functioning.
4.2 DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional insertion of personal User data to access the website, such as alumni or registered users,involves the storage and processing of personal data required for the management system of contents.
These data are used for the management of current users and in case of ex-pupils who create a community of former visitors of the Center who are required to maintain and constantly update all data related to personal and work addresses.
Data collected by ex-pupils may also include evaluations of the courses carried out and their effectiveness according to user activity.
Communications regarding new material of professional interest, questionnaires for updating contacts and evaluations on courses carried out can be sent through provided contacts
4.3.1 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Below is the definition contained in point 1 of the preface to the Provision of the Guarantor mentioned above:
4.3.2 PRELIMINARY CONSIDERATIONS
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his computer (usually the browser), where they get stored before being re-transmitted to the same sitewhen the same user is browsing.
During the navigation on a site, the user can receive cookies on hisPC from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains are also present on the site that the same is visiting.
4.3.3 TECHNICAL COOKIES
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "transmitting data over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service "(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
Technical cookies are not used for any other purpose and they are normally installed directly by the owner or the operator of the website.
They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information on the number of users and on how they visit the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language or the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the given service.
For the installation of these cookies, prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide information according to art. 13 of the Code remains (in whichever form the site manager considers most suitable).
Cookies are used to improve the services we offer, for example: they recognize that you have already provided a username and password when you have logged in to www.coespu.org, so you do not have to repeat the operation for each web page request; they calculate how many users are using the services, so as to facilitate their use and ensure the necessary capacity for a fast navigation.
To delete cookie files already in use on your computer, see how by clicking on "Help" in the relative menu.
5 OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the forms or registration procedures.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what requested.
6 METHODS OF PROCESSINGAND STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data are processed with automated methods for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
7 RIGHTS OF THE USERS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer to have the right at any time to request the:
• confirmation of the existence of the same data and its content;
• cancellation (right to be forgotten);
• transformation into anonymous form;
• limitation of data processing or opposition to their treatment for certain purposes;
• data portability.
Requests should be sent to the Center of Excellence for Stability Police Units, Via G. Medici 87, 36100 Vicenza, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The user is responsible for the use of this Site (hereafter the "Site") and the related information and communication services (hereafterthe "Services"). The user acknowledges and accepts that the Site and the related Services are provided "as is". Therefore, the Center of Excellence for the Stability Police Units of Vicenza (referred to as " CoESPU ") does not grant any kind of guarantee, either expressed or implied, regarding the Site and the related Services, including, merely as an indication, the eligibility for particular purposes or uses. CoESPU does not guarantee that the Site and the related Services are compatible with the user's equipment or that they are free of errors, viruses and / or malfunctions. CoESPU is not responsible for damages suffered by the user due to such errors, viruses and / or malfunctions.
2. The user acknowledges that the CoESPU , and / or its collaborators, and / or suppliers, and / or subcontractors, and / or agents are not responsible for damages of any kind arising from the use or non-use of this Site and its related services, including eventual loss of data. In addition, they are not responsible for damages of any kind caused by incorrect use of the Site and its related services by the user, as well as dysfunction of the connection equipment utilised by the user.CoESPU is not in any way responsible for the contents and services placed on third-party websites to which the user should access through the links on this Site. These websites are independent from the Site and, therefore, CoESPU has no control over the content and services offered by them. CoESPU , moreover, is not responsible for the correct functioning and / or the continuous availability of the telematic communication devices and / or telephone connection, as well as the equipments that the user uses to access this Portal.
3. CoESPUhas the right to inhibit , prohibit or suspend, at any time and without notice, access to the Site and to its related Services.
B. Limitation of liability
Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, under no circumstances can CoESPU and / or its collaborators be held liable for any direct or indirect damage suffered by the user or third parties arising from the use of this Site and the related services or other websites linked to it by a link, including (without limitation), the interruption of business or professional activity, the loss of programs or any other type of data located on the user's computer system or on any other system. This applies even if CoESPU had been expressly informed of the possible occurrence of such damages.